All indoor Packages
- Social distancing rules will apply, setting up & collection.
- On collection time all soft play must be placed back on the soft play mats and soft play balls placed in the ball pit.
- Only our staff can pack away the soft play.
- Anyone with covid-19 symptoms cannot hire.
- All soft play will be Sanitized on collection.
- The Sanitizer we use conforms to BS EN 14476 and is proven to be effective against all Coronaviruses, SARS-Cov-2 and Pathogens within 5 minutes of contact. Also tested to BS EN 1276 killing 99.999% of germs
- Payment can be paid via bank transfer or place cash in an envelope.
Once you have contacted us to make a booking we will send you an email to confirm and secured your booking with 12 hours.
Cancellation/Change Your Hire Date
If your have to cancel or change your hire date please contact use as soon as possible.
free no hassle cancellation.
The balance of the amount of your hire package is to be paid in cash on the day and prior to the end of the hire period. We all so except bank transfers but must be the day before the booking.
For registered charitys and businesses, we will be willing to accept cheque a week in advance of hire day.
The Hire period is restricted upto and not beyond 8pm (20:00) where alcohol is on the venue premises.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is easy access to the venue for unloading (delivery) and loading (collection) of the equipment. If there are any issues such as 'lack of parking on site' , 'stairs' and/or any other issues, these should be reported to Playdays soft play hire prior to the day of the hire to enable us to make any arrangements where necessary.
- We will always make every effort to arrive in plenty of time to set up the equipment, however in the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond Playdays control such as severe weather conditions or major traffic problems, then Playdays cannot be held responsible.
- All shoes MUST be removed when on or around the soft play equipment including our flooring, as should any loose jewellery, glasses, sharp objects and any items from pockets.
- Stiletto shoes MUST be removed when on or around the soft play equipment including our flooring.
- Socks MUST be worn at all times during play for hygiene and safety reasons.
- No food , drink or chewing gum is to be allowed on or near Soft play equipment.
- No bubbles, Party papers, Silly string is allowed near the Soft play equipment.
- The soft play equipment is only intended for the use of children aged 0-5 years of age, and it is the responsibility of the parents and the hirer to ensure that children are supervised at ALL TIMES.
- Playdays-soft play hire accepts no responsibility regarding photography of children using the Soft play equipment and or bouncy castle.
Health & Safety
- Playdays soft play hire are a hire only company and supervision is not included in our service. It is the full responsibility of the hirer and the other parents/carers present at the venue to ensure that all children are fully supervised at all times.
- Playdays soft play hire will accept no responsibility for any injury caused during use of the soft play equipment, unless in the event is it caused by a serious defect with the goods. However we will take every precaution to prevent this which is why we will ask you to check the equipment once it has been set up and to confirm you are happy with everything before we leave the premises. In the event that a defect is discovered upon set up then we will take that item away with us to prevent potential injury.
- Most of our equipment is designed for 0-5 year olds, although some items may be suitable for slightly older children and some not suitable for children younger than 12 months. Please ensure the items you book are appropriate for the age of the children you are intending to use them. If you have any doubt please ask us. Please note that although our equipment may be used/accessed by adults to supervise and facilitate children's play, it is not designed or intended for adult use/recreation.
- Please make sure that NO FOOD/DRINK or CHEWING GUM is consumed on or near the equipment.
- SHOES with special attention to OUTDOOR SHOES must not be worn at any time when using the equipment, and also if parents/guardians are entering the soft play area or walking over the padded floor tiles whilst supervising, shoes must also be removed. (It is recommended for hygiene reasons that socks are kept on the children).
- We request that there must be a minimum of 2 responsible adults (over the age of 18) supervising children at all times. To comply with insurance regulations responsible adults must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs when in charge.
- Where smaller children are using the equipment i.e. as young as 1 year old we strongly recommend that there are more than 2 adults supervising them at all times.
- It is the hirer and the supervising adults responsibility to ensure that the equipment does not become too overcrowded and is not used inappropriately or in any manor likely to cause injury.
- In the event of any accident during the use of our equipment we will make available the `Softplay Accident Book` to enable complacence with our Insurance conditions, professional medical advice must be sought within 1 hour of the injury occurring, reports are likely to be requested by the Insurance company should a claim arise.
The Equipment - Ball Pool & Soft Play
- The Ball Pool should ideally be limited to no more than 3 children at any one time. It is the responsibility of the supervising adults to reduce that number accordingly if particularly young children are in the Pool with older ones.
- Although the Soft play equipment and Balls from the ball pool are cleaned after every event it is recommended that supervising adults discourage children from placing balls in their mouths for hygiene purposes.
- We advise that safety mats must always be used under ball pool and all Soft play items.
- Particular care should be taken when younger children and toddlers are exiting the ball pool, climbing on top of any soft play to ensure no accidents occur. Diving/ jumping into or standing on the side of the ball pool or soft play items MUST NOT be allowed in an attempt to prevent injury.
- Soft play equipment and ball pool balls MUST NOT be thrown and the ball pool should not be moved once set up. Please do not attempt to move or dismantle any of the equipment yourself.
- Rockers should be supervised closely and only 1 child should play on them at a time.
- Please make sure that none of our equipment is removed or taken from the venue in which we deliver it to.
- Please be mindful that we would like to collect our equipment in the same condition in which we leave it when it is delivered to you. We would like lots of little ones to be able to enjoy the use of our equipment just the same as your little ones will. Please make sure all the above is adhered to and that supervision is supplied to ensure that there is no misuse of our equipment.
The Equipment - Bouncy Castle Hire Agreement
These instructions are intended to help your children have a fun time, and ensure their safety. Please read and follow the safety and hire instructions listed, use your own common sense and have a great time!
- It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the bouncy castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the bouncy castle.
- A responsible adult must closely supervise the bouncy castle at all times.
- No adults are allowed on the bouncy castle, the bouncy castles height limit for use is 1.5metre.
- Always ensure that the bouncy castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to size of children using it.
- It is advised that children of mixed height should not use the bouncy castle at the same time. As in the PRII test states maximum of 4 children 1 metre height and at 1.5 metre height 3 children maximum.
- Do not allow children to become boisterous, push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- To avoid choking and mess, no food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the bouncy castle.
- All footwear, glasses, jewellery or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects which could cause damage to other children or the equipment must be removed before using the bouncy castle.
- No party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the bouncy castle.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls or beams of the bouncy castle is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off the step and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
- Ensure that no one with back or neck problems is allowed in attendance.
- Ensure that any child who is feeling unwell is not allowed on the bounce castle.
- If the bouncy castle is to be taken out of service for any reason then ensure the blower is switch off at the mains.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the bouncy castle during inflation or deflation or whilst deflated.
- Please warn children of the Sand bag tie down points and make the area behind the unit, where the electrical blower is sited, out of bounds for children.
- The bouncy castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- Should the equipment fail for any reason, please ensure all users get off the bouncy castle immediately, then ensure the blower is switch off at the mains.
- No unauthorised person should move the bouncy castle or tamper with the electrical equipment.
- The inflatable must be returned in an acceptable condition.
- I have two bouncy castles and are both PRII tested on a yearly basis. If you would like to see my test certificate please ask and I'll be happy to show you them.